Noah has been doing this since he was about 20 months old. This was recorded this morning. I will never tire of it.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
I couldn't resist it...........
Posted by April Spicer at 7/10/2007 11:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is the most precious thing I've ever seen! I'm so glad you guys got it on video. What a sweetie and so talented!
That is priceless. What a cutie!
I love it! Thanks for sharing.
That is awesome. I think you may have a future worship leader on your hands!
Oh my gosh!! That is fantastic! I'm sending to Kevin at work right now!!
AHHHHH!!!! That's SO CUTE!!!! I particularly love the random claps that occurred during the solo. :) Seriously. Too adorable!
I saw this on the boys' page... it is seriously the CUTEST thing I have seen in a long time!
You are one lucky girl to have 2 such adorable, smart, loving boys
or... should i say they are lucky to have you for a mom?! hehe
Love you lots Apes!
xoxo
Post a Comment