Its so fun to see all of you together! I still have so many memories of your sisters growing up. I remember when they were both learning to drive and they got to drive to church on Sunday night in the Previa!
I just thought about when we would eat prunes and watch taped copies of Days of Our Lives....we were so weird!
2 comments:
Its so fun to see all of you together! I still have so many memories of your sisters growing up. I remember when they were both learning to drive and they got to drive to church on Sunday night in the Previa!
I just thought about when we would eat prunes and watch taped copies of Days of Our Lives....we were so weird!
Love to you and your whole family
Looks like you guys had a great time! Love the family photos
Have a great weekend! xoxo
Post a Comment