Last weekend, Wesley and I headed off for a relaxing getaway to Colorado to see some of my friends. We had a wonderful time. It was just what the doctor ordered. Lots of chatting, eating yummy food, and staying in our jammies till 11am (not to mention staying up waaaaaay too late). My friend Katy Yates played a WONDERFUL hostess to us while we were there. She and her husband John, and their 3 kiddos, just move in June to the Denver area from Long Beach. Katy and I have known eachother since first grade...went to college together...she was in my wedding, etc. Lots of history. So it was such a joy to share our married and mommy lives with one another. Here are a few pictures of our time there. Josiah and Wes.

Sunday, November 11, 2007
Great trip to Colorado
Posted by April Spicer at 11/11/2007 10:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Katy and I.
0 comments:
Post a Comment