Friday, February 22, 2008

How Sweet It Is.........

....come on....you know the rest. Sing along! My honey and I are off to a "how sweet it is" weekend with eachother. I cannot divulge the details yet because most of it is a surprise to him. The only reason he knows anything is because the dumb hotel emailed him when I booked it. LAME! But we look forward to some nice relaxing time, plenty of luxury, and a solid supply of good food. Woo hoo! That is about the only redeeming factor of a traveling husband is that he builds up the motherload of hotel points. So my kiddos are off to play at Aunt Kimmy's house (my parents are joining them up there to help watch) and we are off to play all over DFW! I am bringing my camera to try to grab some shots so I'll post more soon. Don't worry, no indecent exposure. :) I'm a lucky gal "to be loved by you", Brian!

3 comments:

Diana Richards said...

How SUPER fun! That is so nice, and WELL deserved! Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all - well most - of the details! :)

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Seriously! You guys will have so much fun! And yes, you must post all of the pictures and details (er, the ones that you can) :)

By the way, we all totally need a girls night.

Tracey Clem said...

HOW FUN!!!!

I'm so jealous! Kevin and I are actually getting a night out for dinner tonight...the first one since Cameron came along.

Can't wait to see pics of your weekend!