Tuesday, December 01, 2009

What a great Thanksgiving!

We just said goodbye to the last 2 of our 7 guests here for Thanksgiving. Bri's family came in town for a week and there were 11 of us stuffed into our house. Phew! But it turned out so awesome. I couldn't be more pleased with how things went, the weather, the food, the kids' behavior, etc. God was with all of us and we were all able to really enjoy eachother's company. What a gift. I have not hosted a holiday since Noah was 1. And before that, I never did. So this was only my second time to host a holiday. I loved it! I am always blessed by everyone else's hospitality so it felt good to give back. Now if I could only get my whole family to come up! (13 might be a little over the top) :) Here are a few pics of our time together. I'll post more once I get them from my SIL. I hope you all had a great turkey day and felt a new level of thankfulness this year!




2 comments:

Lisa P said...

What fun to see all of you guys together! Thanks for posting pics! Can I request stories too?

Tracey Clem said...

Man, I thought having 7 was plenty! Good for you, girl! Looks like you guys had fun...and some beautiful weather.