So I am not going to ignore that it has been MONTHS since I've written. I have 3 new posts that I'm working on. But for now, one small bit of exciting news.
It's A Girl!!!
Okay, that's all for now. But consider it a small start to a renewed commitment to blog. :)
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Times are a changin'!
Posted by April Spicer at 8/10/2010 03:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's great news! I love those baby girls. I'm so excited for you!
A girl ... how precious! I am so excited for you to have some pink in the house. What a blessing and how great for her to grow up with two fantastic and protective brothers! Love you guys!
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I didn't know!! And I didn't see your blog until just this very moment! And you're having a girl!!! I'm so excited I can hardly sit in my chair!! I know you love your boys, but having come from a family full of girls this must be so super exciting!
CONGRATS!!! I couldn't be more excited for you! (Though, as a fellow producer of boys, I know you would be so happy with a boy, too.) :)
Love you, sister!!!
Post a Comment