As much as I'm not a huge fan of this picture, I feel it is necessary to post our family Easter picture regardless of how fat I am.
Just look at him. He's worth posting the picture. We had a great Easter with all of our family (my side).
Monday, April 09, 2007
Posted by April Spicer at 4/09/2007 11:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Easter!
April, I think you look beautiful... as always!
Love you all!
April, you are being too hard on yourself!! You look absolutely beautiful in these pictures! Glad you had a nice Easter with your family. It also looks like your shower was a lot of fun! When is your due date again? Any names picked out?
Oh you look just fine :) In fact, I was going to tell you yesterday how I thought you seemed to be only getting bigger in the tummy and not anywhere else, but I guess I got off on a rabbit trail :)
April, you look beautiful! Can't wait to meet the new little one. Glad you had a happy easter and a fun time at your shower. Are you ready to be a mother of two?? I am sure you and Brian will be awesome! Love you, amber
You look fabulous, Mama! That boy of yours just kills me he is so cute.
Post a Comment