Monday, June 18, 2007

Out of pocket

Okay, so I've been slightly absent lately. Things have been a whirlwind as a family of 4 and I cannot believe Wesley is 5.5 weeks old! Holy cow. I will post soon on what has been going on and how I'm doing but I wanted to be sure you all knew I just posted some rather cute pictures on the boys' blog. Check em' out! http://noahspicer.blogspot.com
I hope to write a decent post tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tracey Clem said...

Hey girl,

I keep checking your blog to see how you're doing. I love the pics of Noah and Wesley, but want to hear about YOU too. I have been praying for you, and your adorable family of 4.

Miss you, my friend, and hope you are well...

Trace

Jill said...

I just have to tell you that I was showing my mom pictures of Noah and Wesley one day and then I showed her pictures of my other friend's little boy, who she did not think was a cute kid. I said, "You don't think he's cute?" And she said, "How could any kid look cute after you show me April's beautiful boys?!" I said, "Good point!" :)