Take a look at this picture. Can you tell who is who? Click on the picture to see a much better view. I'll give you a hint....the one on the right is me (in the yellow jammies). Like mother like son.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Who is who?
Posted by April Spicer at 5/27/2007 05:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW! You guys look insanely alike!!!!
I'm so jealous, maybe one day my kids will look like me :)
Wow! Just....WOW! The likeness is uncanny!
I'm usually bad with family resemblances, but even I got this one! Very cool :)
I cannot believe how much Noah looks like you! That is fantastic!
Did you guys have a good weekend? We were in Atlanta with 3 other couples...friends of ours from NY. Spent the weekend playing at the lake. It was nice to get away from the city.
Kiss those sweet boys for me!
Love you and miss you!
That is crazy! Is that Kimberly next to you?
Very cute....and a fun find.
Wow...that's amazing. You need to put those two pics side by side in his scrapbook, or even up in his room in a double frame.
Post a Comment