Big news! I obviously hadn't heard :) Hope you're all excited (not just Noah) about moving. Very diplomatic, your son, in not choosing between parents.
OK...I just got on this blog tonight to see if you had made this news public on the WWW yet...
I talked to S. weathers tonight at church and she told me...I know we never see you , but hearing the news tonight made my heart sink...I guess I liked knowing you were nearby. The Lord has great things for you guys. So glad to know I will be able to keep up via blog...
Well, if that isn't the cutest thing!! Congratulations on making the decision! We would love to see you when we're in Dallas next week if you have time. I'll email you to see if we can work it out!
what?! who am i going to run into at the meierson christmas show this year? like becky, i was sad to hear this news even though we've been here a year and never gotten together. why indiana? when is the big move? love y'all!
9 comments:
Awwww he is just tooo friggin CUTE!! Love it!
Hope everything is going great for you guys, Apes
miss you
xoxo
Big news! I obviously hadn't heard :) Hope you're all excited (not just Noah) about moving. Very diplomatic, your son, in not choosing between parents.
Wow!!! That was a great way to share the news! He's so cute. Great answer, Noah!!!
Big changes ahead- we are praying, praying, praying!
Love you guys!
So exciting! That's one smart little boy you got there.
Looking forward to our visit!!!!
OK...I just got on this blog tonight to see if you had made this news public on the WWW yet...
I talked to S. weathers tonight at church and she told me...I know we never see you , but hearing the news tonight made my heart sink...I guess I liked knowing you were nearby. The Lord has great things for you guys. So glad to know I will be able to keep up via blog...
That Noah is a cutie!
BJB
Well, if that isn't the cutest thing!! Congratulations on making the decision! We would love to see you when we're in Dallas next week if you have time. I'll email you to see if we can work it out!
Love the video!
I guess you guys have already found a place, and everything! That is fantastically exciting!
Hope to see you when I'm there at the end of November!
Love ya!
what?! who am i going to run into at the meierson christmas show this year? like becky, i was sad to hear this news even though we've been here a year and never gotten together. why indiana? when is the big move? love y'all!
Wow! Indiana!! What is taking you there? When will you be making the move? This is big stuff! We will be praying for you all!
Love ya!
Amber
Post a Comment