Some of you know that grocery shopping is one of my favorite things to do---pretty much the opposite of most moms. Well, my friend Kristen has become quite the coupon queen recently and started to post her deals on her blog. While I have always clipped coupons and save tons each week at Kroger, I have kept my deals to myself. However, after finding some super deals online, in the paper, and in the store today, I feel very satisfied with posting my findings. Below is a sample but in total today I saved $77 with coupons and Kroger discounts ($37 in solid coupons). Aside from that, I bought 3 packages of Pampers Cruisers for $5.99 each. Hooray for April! It's ok, I don't mind being called a grocery geek.
In this picture, all the products cost me a total of $5. Now mind you, the shampoo and conditioner cost $3 of that. So I got the rest for $2. It was quite exciting. I have never bought seven out of the nine products shown here so we'll see what kind of bargain I really got. :)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Grocery geek
Posted by April Spicer at 3/16/2008 07:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I need to know your secrets! I don't take the paper...so I don't get coupons that way. Where else do you get them?
You go girl! I am a coupon queen too. Who'd freely pass up saving money?? :)
Nicely done!!!
I have got to get with you guys on this...Lord know I spend a gazillion dollars on groceries! Seriously, diapers for $5.99 rocks!
"Oh butterfly, teach young caterpillar your ways!"
Apparently, we have never talked about this!
Last week, I saved $124.48 on groceries...$26 in coupons and $94 in club card stuff.
I'm a HUGE fan of grocerygame.com. And if anyone decides to sign up, use my name as a referral!!!! katy.yates@mac.com. :)
Post a Comment