What I'm thankful for today..........
1. Brian is home safe and sound.
2. My neighbor, Sandy, who watches the boys for an hour so I can work out.
3. Our cheap Easter tablecloth that brightens up our dining room.
4. free coupons for Dill Chips from Scotty's. :)
5. All the clothes I get from my sisters to clothe my children.
6. The first daffodil that bloomed in my yard yesterday.
7. Great friends who call to check on me.
8. A weekend coming up with all 4 of us.
9. essential oils (lavender in particular)
10. my cutie patootie boys that I can't stop kissing.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Thankful Thursday
Posted by April Spicer at 3/25/2010 11:36:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey girl,
What a good, happy list!
I'm thankful that this is the last Thursday I'll be pregnant! Hooray! :)
We'll send news tomorrow!
Love you, girl!
(Sorry for the highly exclamatory comment!!) :)
Post a Comment