Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Poor lil sick girl

Here is lil miss getting her breathing treatment before bed.

Sent from my Palm Pixi on AT&T

2 comments:

heidi said...

Poor little thing.... I know what that machine is... and I know it all too well!

I am praying for you on these days when you feel wiped out and overwhelmed! I loved your sentence that said you are not always like this, usually you are a machine and can whip through things (something like that)! I giggled, because that's the April I remember.... but I know that motherhood changes a gal. For the good and the bad... and we take it day by day, and sometimes second by second, right?

So glad you can still find moments to find things you are thankful for, AND for being vulnerable and honest! It's life and we are living it!!!!!

Praying today is a better day for Macy... and you!

April Spicer said...

Thanks Heidi! I appreciate your words. What a neat surprise to hear from you. I appreciate your prayers, friend!