Wednesday, January 17, 2007

That beautiful white stuff!


I woke up to screaming outside. Unsure of what that was I ran to check on Noah and he was sound asleep. I went back to bed and lay there for awhile listening to the commotion outside. I wasn't sure why the kids would be so loud outside at 7:40am! I finally got up and as I moved by the window I noticed something white. I ran to the window and found a blanket of white stuff over everything. What a surprise! It is so beautiful. Adults and children are playing outside (even though there isn't all that much snow to play with yet). I even met my backyard neighbor that I hadn't met in 5 months! You just feel like you are in this utopia kind of world. Everyone is happy and excited and no one is worried about the roads, etc. Much unlike what is going on in Colorado I'm sure. Anyway, Brian is in Waco and I'm slightly concerned about him getting home, but other than that, we'll enjoy our day inside, staring at the gorgeous outside.

7 comments:

Tracey Clem said...

Girl, you guys have had more snow this year then we have! It has finally gotten cold here...a high of 28 today. But still no white stuff. I hope Noah enjoyed it! :)

Love you!
Tracey

Katy said...

How fun! All the cool stuff I have to look forward in CO. :) It really is quite beautiful.

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Those are great pictures! That's fun that you were able to enjoy that moment with Noah!

Jill said...

can you believe this weather we are getting?! i still can't get over the fact that it snowed in malibu!! that's something i never thought i'd hear. hope you are ready for more of the ice this weekend.

MDM said...

I love your new photo, April. You look alot like Kim there to me! Congrats on Noah's little brother and also for having the cutest little boy ever already!!

MDM said...

To answer your school question about me...I finished!!! It really feels great to have completed it. Never thought I would regret not finishing, but life deals surprises as we go!

Unknown said...

I can't believe I beat Kasey in your Q and A game. I believe I deserve a home cooked meal. :) I ran into someone from Southlake at the Loft the other day and she said Brian was a GREAT Sunday school teacher!