I felt this was good enough to post on both blogs today............
Seriously???? Who is supposed to resist this boy? Certainly not his mama. :) This is his school picture. What a little ham. He and his girl-friend Randy like to team up and be the most irresistable kids ever. I am pretty sure he got this pose idea from her considering he had to watch all his friends take their pictures before he would go (so the teachers told us). Anyway, his sweetness is altogether real and today we had the best day together. He kills me with how perfect he can be sometimes. Yes, I know. All it takes is reading a few posts ago to understand that this is clearly a momentary fog I'm in. But I don't care. Days like today make the hard days worth it. I got lots of hugs, good talks, mostly obedience, and he ate everything I made for him. What more could a girl want? It's killing me that he's growing up so much. It's so fun, but then it freaks me out that I'm going to have to start ALL OVER in a mere few months. Can't say I'm ready for that. I suppose the first few months with the newborn sweetness prep you for what is to come. I'll just take one day at a time................sounds good anyway.
But to sum it up, Noah is a true Valentine this year for me and I love where we are in our mommy-son relationship. May it never end!

4 comments:
That is one of the cutest little boy pics I have ever seen!!! The personality is just jumping out :) Thanks for sharing - Glad everything is going so well right now. - Sarah B
Wow! He is so cute!! (And so much bigger than when I last saw him a couple years ago!) :) He's going to be a lady magnet - watch out!
Okay, honestly...stop it with the cuteness! He is too much!
Girl, I wanna see picks of you and the tummy! Gotta see how #2 is coming along.
Miss you!
Love,
Tracey
what a looker!! he has got to be the most handsome boy i have ever seen, honestly!! those girls will be chasing after him like crazy.
Post a Comment