He's our sweet little boy. His stats were 8lb 5oz and 20 inches long. He seems to be a pretty content baby so far and we just can't keep from kissing on him. The following are some more pictures. We'll be posting a lot more. I'll probably switch him over to Noah's blog (link on left) so that they can share that blog together.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
He's just perfect, and already loved and blessed by God:-) Hope these first days at home are full of peace and special moments with Mom, Dad, and big brother Noah. I can't wait to just SQUEEZE him:-)
Yeah!! He's adorable and looks as happy as can be!
Thanks for posting pics! So Sweet!
Praying for you and your recovery.
love,
andersons
Too sweet for words! Praying for you all as you now adjust to a family of 4-- and sleep, much needed precious sleep! :)
Congratulations! So glad all went well and he's here. I assume his name is after the missionary in Rio. That's the church I worked at with LST. Curious if you have a stronger connection? Sarah B
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so so so so so happy for you guys!!!!! Cannot believe it!??!! So, who won the weight/length guess??? :)
Love you so much and we'll stop by when you're feeling up to company. We're so excited!!!!!
Love and hugs!
Congratulations! He is precious and looks very strong and healthy :)! What a beautiful name you picked too...Wesley is a family name that I've always liked. Enjoy this time with your family...hope to see you guys after you get settled.
Congrats to you all! So excited for you and the sweet boys in your home. :)
You will continue to be in my prayers for your physical strength and healing and your emotional stability.
I love you! Keep the pictures coming...
K-T
Congratulations! Wesley is adorable...we can't wait to see him. Take care & enjoy these first few weeks of him!
The Showalters
Post a Comment