
Brian and I just finished wrapping all the boys' presents and stuffing stockings. Tomorrow Santa is coming to our house early since we will be elsewhere on Christmas morning. It all feels very official and magical since this is a year of firsts:
--First time we sent Santa a letter (and got a reply I might add!)
--First year to really talk about Santa at all
--First year to put out presents specifically from "Santa"
--First year that Noah has taken a real interest in Santa and asked many questions regarding the many Santas running around town :)
Brian decided a few years ago to give the kids 3 presents for Christmas to symbolize the three wise men and their gifts to our Savior. I really love this tradition but man is it hard to only buy 3 things! We are blessed people. Fortunately, grandparents, aunts and uncles made up for all the other goodies that are sitting under the tree right now. And then Santa of course left a snow sled for Noah and a large bear for Wesley. I can't wait to see their faces light up tomorrow morning. Merry Christmas to everyone out there! May you realize the true meaning of Christmas---JESUS-- and let Him usher you into the New Year. God bless!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
The Night Before "Christmas"
Posted by April Spicer at 12/20/2008 10:04:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OH...I am so excited for the boys~ I love santa!! I will think of yall first thing in the morning...have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment