Washing dishes in the kitchen. Noah is in the next room talking about his hot chocolate.
Noah: Ya, this hot chocolate might be too hot for me. This could, like, burn my noggle off!
(pronounced as spelled)
Me: Grin. Your what?
Noah: Um. My noggles.
Me: What are 'noggles'?
Noah: Well, you know. Sometimes you and daddy say that we can freeze our noggles off. So hot chocolate could maybe burn my noggle...s.
Me: Trying to sustain my laughter. So where are your 'noggles'?
Noah: Ummmm. I think it's like pieces of your BRAIN. Orrrrrrr..... no, it's like all your parts. Ya, that's where they are.
Priceless. Man, I love this kid. And my dad is going to LOVE this post because he taught me this word that in our family, is pronounced as the title of this post.
Friday, December 05, 2008
(NODGE-ULS)
Posted by April Spicer at 12/05/2008 03:50:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
SISTER! I am so sad I didn't get to see you when you were here :-( I was big sick on Saturday night and just couldn't pull it together Sunday morning! I miss you so much bunches! Love you! Debra
Post a Comment