and not Indiana.
1. You realize you've eaten beans and rice for 4 consecutive meals (incredible mexican food is in abundance here).
2. You see wet spots on the ground and approach carefully, but you realize at 70 degrees, slipping on ice would be ridonculous. :)
3. Instead of sledding, you pack up the car and head to the beach.....2 days in a row.
4. Your days consist of In-and-Out, Del Taco, and Coffee Bean. (can I get a whoop whoop!)
5. You can spend all day outside, taking walks, going to the park, looking at the snow capped mountains but not feeling a bit of cool.
Now, you notice I didn't mention the hazy greyish brown smog, the bumper to bumper traffic, or the sudden increase in locking ones doors, and carrying ones purse very tightly. But quite honestly, those things don't compare to the glorious riches that is California. Do I love Indiana? Yes. Will I be glad to get home? Yes. But do I LOVE vacationing in CA? Um, YA.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
5 Signs you are in California........
Posted by April Spicer at 1/01/2009 12:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I SO miss The Coffee Bean!!! My fave!
Post a Comment