Thursday, January 08, 2009

A pictorial summary of our Christmas Vacation

Our 2 little angels under the tree

Noah and cousin Bethy getting ready to open presents Christmas morning.

Noah, Bethy, Ellie and Tucker sitting in the ball pit we got Tucker.

The pretty view of Balboa as we road the ferry.


Our family FREEZING COLD on the ferry.....and Wesley's crazy hair.

The boys sitting with GG during her morning breakfast.
Daddy taking Wesley down to the ocean.
Wesley loving the feeling of the wet sand.
Noah and Daddy playing in the water.
Wesley in his fascination of the sand. I have a million pictures of him doing this over and over.

Nana with her boys.
The boys snuggling on Aunt Terrie's couch bed.
Brian and me on New Years Eve.
Daddy and Noah on a ride at Disneyland.
Me and Noah in Toontown. This was Noah's first trip to Disneyland.

Cute family picture in Tarzan's tree house.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Oh my, seeing those pictures makes me miss you! I am so glad you had fun on your trip. I love the beach pictures. And, you just look gorgeous, but what's new? :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, THANK YOU for those pics. We miss you guys! You are such a good mom...I took 5 pictures the whole two weeks we were gone. Awful! Take care, and you all look wonderful!

The Crazy Roots said...

I was just looking online today at Southern California vacations! Then I jump on your blog and boom! You're living my dream! We're dying to get there! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Miss Ya!