Thursday, March 19, 2009

Things that make me smile...........

1. My sweet boys snuggling.









































2. My new dining room that I painted by myself this past weekend while Brian was away. I'm amazing.


P.S. actually, God was blessing me with very unusually loooooong nap times by the boys. That was crucial to the overall project. And the whole thing was to surprise Brian!




























3. Saving money...specifically saving more than I spent.













4. This video of my kids.

From March 2009

5. Dreaming of a vacation to a far away place where it's just me and Brian and the sun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh, that last picture reminded me of Arizona! Okay, maybe not, but you could come and close your eyes and pretend you were there! :) Miss you guys! Your room looks AWESOME! I love that blue! You DO rock!

Debra said...

Awesome blue walls ... I love projects like that! And, those sweet boys ... they look so little alike. One of you and one of Brian. FUN!

Tracey Clem said...

Agreement all around! The dining room is fabulous! Yes, the video of your two guys is adorable! Thank God for loooong naps - often rare, but what a blessing!

Get that time in the sun with your hubby as soon as you can. Having just had that in January, I HIGHLY recommend it! :)

Love you, dear!