I'm copying UK so here you go. I have too much to talk about and not enough time.
- Some of my favorite things on my birthday (yesterday) were orange tulips, Dean and Deluca coffee, Emeril pots and pans, lunch with my fam, b-day cards/gifts in the mail, and a Cinco extravaganza of sorts with 9 girlfriends.
- I got my Bzz kit yesterday (I'm a Bzz agent-ask me later) for the new John Freida hair care line. I'm LOVING it and they gave me huge ole bottles and tons of samples and coupons to give away. The key ingredient is eucalyptus which makes your scalp feel all tingly and nice.
- I passed my Indiana license exam. So excited. I finally have that stressor off my back!
- I remembered the other night that I hadn't listened to my Frank Sinatra CDs in seriously forever and brought them out today. It was the best morning ever and the kids loved the music too!
- Me and the kids ate lunch out on our screened in porch while it was raining and it was just so nice and peaceful. Man I love that porch.
- Wesley learned to say chihuahua and it's hilarious.
- I'm going to try out a new chicken piccata recipe in my new pots and pans tonight. Yummy.
- I normally don't like Wednesday night tv but Brian and I get to watch our DVR'd Biggest Loser and AI episodes. Yes!
- Snuggling with Noah and Wesley and reading them books on a rainy day is chicken soup for the soul. I read Noah the Giving Tree. You might remember what happened a year ago when I read him that book. It went better today. :)
- Brian and I confirmed our plans for Costa Rica this summer. We cannot wait!
- We had a brilliant vacation in Cincinnati last weekend. I will post a ton of pics soon but here are 5 that will show you MY favorite parts of the trip. :)
2 comments:
I love that your pics of highlights include two restaurants. I love a friend who knows what is important. :)
Hi April! Hope you are doing well. I have been so out of the blog world the past few months and am trying to play catch up! As always, I love reading yours. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Post a Comment