Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What can be learned from watching old home videos?

1. man our kids were cute.
2. how fast the time has gone by.
3. I looked so relaxed (although I don't remember really feeling that way).
4. how I miss TX
5. I would give anything to go back in time............
6. Noah has loved Wesley from the moment he laid eyes on him up until this very night.
7. man these boys were cute.
8. it hurts my heart a little to know that time is past and I can't get it back.
9. it makes me want to have another little baby in my arms, marveling at every new stage, and watching my family interact with them........(but only if I forget about all the work involved).
10. what an amazingly lucky girl I am to have these kids, this husband, these homes, these memories, this love.....poured down from heaven above.

1 comments:

thirtycentcircus said...

hey there....loved this post as I too LOVE old movies....well don't really have a lot of old movie of the kiddos but I LOVE looking at old pictures for sure!!! Now old movies of me as a kid...that's a different story! how are you guys doing? send me an email sometime, we need to catch up....jnichols@firstam.com