Hey everyone,
Most of you know I used to work for the Let's Start Talking Ministry and many of you have gone on LST projects yourselves. But what I doubt is that many of you have participated in Friendspeak---the domestic version of LST. If you really look around, there are many people all around your neighborhood who could use some help with their English as well as make a new friend! These two needs can help them know Jesus with your help. Friendspeak has been growing so much over the last 2 years and I am so excited about the new territory it has covered. Please take a second to watch this short video. It will definitely motivate you to get started!
Visit the new Friendspeak website for more information. http://www.friendspeak.org
Monday, May 12, 2008
Do you know your neighborhood?
Posted by April Spicer at 5/12/2008 03:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment