Friday, May 16, 2008

My 30th Birthday party

So below is a slideshow of some pictures from my birthday party. It was an intimate group of 7 (Stephanie we missed you!) and we had a lot of fun. Many of the other girls took better pictures I'm sure. While it may look like all we did was sit around and talk, um wait.........that is what we did! While enjoying multiple mexican restaurants in the process. :) Any weight I might have lost was definitely gained back on that night. I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends and sisters. In case you don't know what they look like, one of my sisters is the only blonde/blue eyed, and the other is brown hair, brown eyed. One of the pictures is of the three of us. We couldn't look more different! IN fact, I'll post a picture right here that shows you that fact. Craziness, huh?

Okay, now here is the slide show for you. Hooray to turning 30!!


7 comments:

Sarah B said...

Awesome slideshow!! So glad you enjoyed your celebration. Now on to enjoying your 30s!!

Diana Richards said...

Super cute...too bad your new guy friend didn't make it in the slide show! :) You really had an awesome party! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

We all had so much fun!! THanks to your sweet husband for planning it all! I love you dearly and am so glad I got to spend this special birthday with you!

love
me

heidi said...

Great fun, April! Thanks for sharing your night with all of us!

Happy Happy 30th!

Anonymous said...

So fun! You look great! What a wonderful night out for your b-day!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

What a cool slideshow!!!! Seriously, seriously cool. Had a great time at the party and we'll need to play one more time before you go. Or many times. You know, whichever.

Tracey Clem said...

What fun!! The pics are great, and I know you guys had a great night.

Love you...Happy belated b'day!