Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Wow! What a full week I have and it's only Tuesday! I have the pleasure of keeping my nephews for the entire day today. My poor sister is down with post op tonsilectomy. NOT FUN. So the boys are in TX for the week. I have gotten some stares as I chart around town with 4 boys. They could all be mine and it's kinda fun pretending. :) However, one thing I've realized is how much FOOD they consume! Woo. If we have any more kids, I don't know if our cupboards and fridge would be able to hold more than a few days at a time. Alright, well, here is the menu for the week. Last week went pretty much as scheduled except I ended up going to dinner with a friend using a Snuffers gift card and Brian took the boys for some much needed fun at Cici's. So we didn't do the breakfast for dinner thing. Maybe this week since I'll just have the kiddos a couple times.
Monday: Taco salad
Tuesday: Mini-meatloaves, tater tots, corn (old school meal)
Wednesday: Bean burritos and rice
Thursday: BFD (breakfast for dinner)
Friday: Out
Saturday: Macaroni & Cheese, broccoli

0 comments: