I probably won't be posting as much the next 5 days or so because my parents are here! Yep, they arrived Friday and will be here awhile. I'm loving every minute of it. The weather is INSANELY gorgeous (think 60 at night, 78-80 during the day) and so it all seems idyllic. We just enjoyed a BBQ out back with an awesome breeze blowing and it is all so relaxing. I will leave you with a few deals I scored today at CVS. I am not the gung-ho CVS'er that some are so I'm sure some of you out there have done better. But for me----starting with no ECBs, this was pretty awesome.
2 jumbo packs of Huggies Supreme diapers
1 pack of 80 Playschool baby wipes
2 Johnson's Buddies easy-grip soaps
1 large Johnson & Johnson Moisture Care Baby Wash
1 pack of 80 Huggies baby wipes
Total cost: 11 dollars and some change. Sweet! One pack of Huggies at Kroger costs $10.99 retail, so I feel like I scored some pretty awesome deals. I hope you guys get some sweet deals too this week! I'd love to hear if you want to share.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Enjoying company......
Posted by April Spicer at 8/10/2008 06:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there! I know your parents are there and I am so glad you get to show them around! Just wanted to tell you how much I love and miss you! I will call you when they leave,
amber
what? how did you do that with no ECB's...pretty sure i was in CVS like 3 times last week and didnt know about this possibility! (i am just now learning how the whole cvs system can work for me:)
Post a Comment