Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Big thing and a little thing

So if you read my post a few days ago you know I talked about little things reminding me of home in TX. Well, another thing popped up tonight. I went out walking after dinner and went to grab my Ipod. Oh wait. I haven't listened to my Ipod since Texas (gasp!). Oh where oh where is it? I remembered it was in the van glovebox (really safe place) and as soon as I pulled it out, I turned it on and saw the last song I had been listening to....on the plane.....from Texas to Indiana. Ugh. Torture.


Okay, so the big thing is big to me. Probably not to you. But if you know us at all, throw up is an issue. I'm phobic, and my oldest son, Noah, is a gagger. So hence you have the problem. So get ready for the latest stumper. Noah. Throws up. Because he looked at his own poop. I don't think I should go on. But just think about that one for awhile while I go clean up the brightly blue stained bath rug that was doused with Capri Sun throw up today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little man never ceases to amaze me! I missed seeing your sweet smiling face and big hug at church tonight! You seem really far away:(....

missing you

Unsinkable Kristen said...

I actually, literally, spat spit out of my mouth I laughed so suddenly. That kid is hilarious. And once again, the differences in our children are laid flat for me to see, as today Tot grabbed a flashlight and tried to see her poop a little better.

Can not WAIT to see you!!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! That is seriously the best thing ever!!!! Ah - you are the greatest!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness! You poor thing...I don't know what I'll do if I have a gagger like Noah...good thing he's such a cutie patootie!