Monday, September 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 9-29


Well folks, another week down and it is almost October! Holy cow, isn't it amazing? I know we all feel like this time of the year flies with all the approaching holidays. I make a special effort to cram fun things into the fall, just so it won't go by so quickly. Anywho, my meals worked out really well last week. I left out a couple of them because my hubby was out of town and I did kid friendly meals instead (aka mac n' cheese, chicken nuggests, etc). Because of the public nature of this blog, I unfortunately can't talk about when Brian is out of town. Sometimes I wish I could so that you all could cheer me on in my single-parent ness. :) But it is what it is. So here is my plan for this week. Remember to email me anytime or comment if you need a recipe. I don't post them all each time because of the time it takes and many of them aren't online. So just give me a shout if you need one. As I stated last week, here is the bullet point fashion that works best for me.

1. Out to dinner at Chick Filet. The reason for this delight is they are doing a deal (only at this location) where anything you buy today, the 29th, can be redeemed for free at a later date if you keep your receipt. So you betcha I'll be taking advantage of that!

2. Flat iron steak, mashed potatoes, and cheese broccoli

3. Homemade pizza.

4. Bacon wrapped chicken, salad

5. Tostadas (with ground turkey), beans, usual toppings, and chips/salsa

6. Leftovers

7. Out to dinner (we have wonderful guests coming this weekend as well as a hopeful date night for Bri and I, so we're bound to eat out one of those times).

1 comments:

heidi said...

hey... question:
Are these meals what your boys eat, too? Or are these the meals you and Brian eat?

just curious...