Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 2-23


Good morning folks. I hope there are many of you out there that aren't experiencing temps in the teens as I am. However, at least it is sunny outside which makes the cold more tolerable. This is going to be a GREAT week as I (and Wesley) look forward to an impromptu trip to TX to see my parents. It will be very short but hopefully very joy-filled. Praise God for airplanes, free fares for kids under 2, and a generous husband that is letting me go.
Here's the menu plan for the week. As I mentioned last week, I came up with about a month's worth of meals that I know my family likes and then will throw in one a week or so that are new. This will keep my family happy and my ego protected. :)

-Smoked sausage, green bean, potato bake
-Saucy chicken pasta, spinach salad, bread
-Tostadas, beans, fruit
-Hotdogs, oven fries, veggie
-Fam is on their own while I grub at my parents. :)
-Leftovers
-eat out

P.S. Go to orgjunkie.com to see a bunch of other yummy recipes that people are making this week.

0 comments: