Sunday, February 01, 2009

A Quick Thankfulness List

1. I'm thankful for a washer and dryer to do limitless loads of dirty, disgusting laundry.
2. I'm thankful for a healthy husband that is taking care of everyone with a wonderful, witty attitude.
3. I'm thankful for candles, candles and more candles!
4. I'm thankful for more clean clothes to put on every time we get doused with diarrhea or throw-up.
5. I'm thankful for weekends.
6. I'm thankful for a full night where no one woke up.
7. I'm thankful for a sunny day and an expected 50 degree temp.
8. I'm thankful for Wesley's sweet disposition even while completely miserable.
9. I'm thankful for Pedialite and that Wesley is drinking it even if he eats nothing for 4 days.
10. I'm thankful for Noah having a "good" couple days, attitude-wise, in the midst of all this hell.
11. I'm thankful for No Reservations that we got to relax and watch last night after everyone was finally put to bed.
12. I'm thankful for Lysol spray and anti-bacterial gel.
13. I'm thankful for my mommy and daddy that I can call and whine about all this too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh April, sounds like you have had a rough couple of days! I am so sorry. Hopefully you are on the down-hill side of this! Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Ugg! I didn't know yall were sick! I am so sorry! I will call you on the way home from work tomorrow!

love you and miss you

Debra said...

Oh, your house sounds like our house ... throwing up. Sorry sister. I am feeling your pain.