1. The artwork the kids and I came up with for Earth day. I didn't take a picture but I really should. It's beautiful.
2. Playing catch with Noah gearing up for Saturday's first day of baseball. After throwing Noah some balls to hit and him smacking one very far, he said, "See, why do I need to catch? What difference does it make?" I think he honestly thinks hitting is really the only part to baseball.
3. Matt not being in the bottom 3 on American Idol. Brian and I have loved him from the start.
4. Noah saying, "I just love that God made me a brother exactly how I want." And I probed a little further and he said, "Wesley is just so cute and I'm so glad God made him that way. I love him so much."
5. Doing an exercise video that my neighbor gave me. Noah was so excited to try it out. He was no joke---intensely focused for 15 minutes doing all the moves (boxing, kicking, dancing). We had to turn it off cuz Wesley was very needy. Noah said he was tired. I said, "I'm sure you are. You didn't take a nap today and it's already after 7." He said, "No, Mom. It was all those moves on the video. I worked hard."
6. And to be fair to Wesley, I have to throw in a 6th:
Kissing Wesley's lips and smelling his still sweet breath. He hasn't gotten "real breath" yet and I'm sooooo thankful. His lips and cheeks are the softest ever and I'm serious ya'll, I cannot stop kissing them. Even when he's being a super bad boy and crying in my face. I have to kiss him.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
5 things that made me smile today
Posted by April Spicer at 4/22/2009 10:20:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, I LOVE, love, love #4. Did you write that in their baby books? :)
Post a Comment