Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back on track..........and menu plan monday

So I've been a little bit in lala land since we left for Bloomington one week ago. Things were so up in the air with trying to pick out a house that many things were left to the wind. One of which was my "30 days to a more beautiful me". You see, when we go to Bloomington, all expenses are picked up by my husband's company. Therefore, you can only imagine how we live like kings and queens compared to our normal home on the front. Needless to say, I did not pay one bit of attention to my diet and definitely did not stay on an exercise regimen. But I'm happy to report that as of 7am this morning, I am devoted once again to eating healthy and moving........A LOT! I spent an hour at the gym tonight and had a wonderful reuniting with my beloved treadmill and those rock star ab machines. I have just under 2 weeks till my birthday and as my friend Kristen and I were saying, a lot can be achieved in 2 weeks! Wish me luck, ladies!

I have also felt very unproductive around the house since we got back. I just feel like I'm in the oh so gray period where you know you are moving, but you are eating up every last minute till you actually have to start getting your butt busy. This has included my cooking duties. So, I'm committed to firing up the old cookbook collection once again and making sure we have balanced meals every night. So with that, here is Menu Plan Monday (which you'll notice I usually do on Sunday). Definitely check out this link to learn more about menu planning and this fabulous woman's website.











Sunday: Tomato Barley Soup
Monday: Breakfast for dinner --pancakes, turkey bacon, eggs
Tuesday: Bertolli frozen pasta (yes, we STILL haven't eaten this)
Wednesday: Smoked sausage, broccoli, potatoes
Thursday: Chicken fajitas, black beans
Friday: eat out
Saturday: leftovers from the week

0 comments: