Ahhhh........I love those words. Our 2 days in Bloomington were a bit of a whirlwind and my emotions were all over the place. More on that later. But specifically regarding the house, we bid on one and didn't get it. So we bid on another and found out last night that we got it! Woo hoo! The stress this relieves is unbelievable. God spoke so clearly to me on the plane ride home that I was NOT trusting Him. He hit it on the head. There are many details of this transition that had me in knots while I was there. I was miserable on the drive to the airport. But after some much needed time with Him on the plane, I felt so much more at peace. I knew He would (and still will) take care of all the details. This was more than I could have imagined! The neighborhood is gorgeous and the house is like new. We are so blessed. We are already trying to imagine us in the house and prematurely creating memories. I think Brian is really excited.
Here's a peek:
And here is what our street looks like:


6 comments:
I love the house!! I have been meaning to call you all week..but I worked today! So I will call tomorrow, I want all the details!
Miss you friend!
amber
Wow! Gorgeous! I love the house and the street! It looks like it will be a great place to raise your family of men=) How very exciting! I will be praying for all of the details to continue to be in God's time!
April, this house is absolutely gorgeous! How perfectly adorable. God is so good! I am thrilled that this huge part is finally over for you. Now if we can just drag the next 6 weeks by, that would be even better...well for me! :) Take care! We need to get the boys together soon!
Ah! I LOVE it!!! Seriously, what a cute house. And did Diana say SIX WEEKS?? I choose not to hear that.
Congratulations!! I LOVE the house...it's adorable! And I guess Noah gets his stairs after all! :)
I am so excited for you guys and your new adventure.
Love you, girl!
how beautiful! so glad that you guys found something. looks like a great neighborhood with space between the houses!
Post a Comment