Noah is really into telling stories right now and wants me to do it all the time. Occasionally he'll tell his own. So here was our conversation tonight:
Noah: Mom, can you please tell a story?
Me: Sure, there once was this tree. And there was a little boy named Noah that was his very best friend.......... (I basically told the story of The Giving Tree by Shell Silverstein. We had just read the book and it is the oh so sweet story of a tree giving all it has for this one boy down to the very stump that is left.)
Noah: Okay, now it is my turn. There once were two cars. And they CRASHED into eachother! And there was glass all over the ground. And this boy fell out of the car. His name was Noah. And he breaked his head. He breaked it right here and here (showing me). So I went to the doctor and I bringed my head. And the doctor fixed it! It was like (showing me putting his head back on) this.
Sooo.............should I be worried this is the kind of story my son tells?? Much less right after The Giving Tree??? Disturbing.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Stories
Posted by April Spicer at 4/12/2008 10:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Isn't it amazing what goes through their heads? Seriously!!!
I love that little man!
amber
I agree, disturbing... but at the same time, toooo cute! Your boys are adorable
xoxo
Post a Comment