Well, it's a beautiful day outside isn't it? I admit I'm EXTREMELY tired though, so my eyes are wanting to close so badly. Especially when out in the bright sun. Here are a few bullet points of interest:
-Everything with the sale of our home is going smoothly. We have been out of option period for a week or so which is fabulous. The relief of getting to leave the house messy when exiting is indescribable.
-We will go to Bloomington next week to look for a home. Please be in prayer about this!
-Wesley is feeling back to his cute normal self. We are so grateful!
-Noah woke up with a little crud today, so I'm hoping that makes its way out of his system soon.
-If you haven't tried Mi Chulas on Southlake Blvd yet (down by Central Market) then you need to! Scrumptious!
-I'll post my menu plan below. I didn't end up doing the asparagus lasagna or the Bertolli pasta. We had plenty of leftovers and with Wesley so sick, I just went for the easiest thing. However, we did hold off any eating out till Saturday as planned. Woo hoo! Instead of the lasagna, I tried a recipe that was really tasty. Not exactly healthy, but tasty. Click on the link below to see it.
Asparagus Rollups
(I did not have mayo or blue cheese, and they still turned out yummy. I also used onion & chive cream cheese instead of having to use fresh chives.)
Sunday: Ate buffet at church youth group fundraiser.
Monday: Turkey Burgers, Corn, Chips
Tuesday: Eat leftover Smoked Sausage and Lentils (made it last week)
Wednesday: Will have dinner at my sister's house.
Thursday: Frozen Bertolli pasta with creamed spinach
Friday: BBQ sausage, potatoes, green beans (I buy the lowfat turkey smoked sausage)
Saturday: Out to eat with parents coming in from out of town.
What a nice week that I won't have to cook 3 nights! Woo hoo.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Good morning Monday and menu plan
Posted by April Spicer at 4/14/2008 11:05:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am SO glad Wesley is feeling better...I thought about you guys all weekend long. We'll be praying for you as you go house hunting soon. Keep us posted!
Hi April - thanks for stopping by Mommy Snacks! I thought I would respond to your question here too in case you didn't make it back to that snack.
Unfortunately, there is no html coding that can allow the blog to collapse after it has been expanded (at least that I know of). So, the only way to get it collapsed is click on another post and then back to the Mommy Snacks header to get the view back as you would like. Hopefully that answered the question!
TTYL!
Hey April, just click on the phrase, "Click here for more on this Snack..." and it will expand!
April, I couldn't find your email address so here's the link to make the link like I have...
http://coderstalk.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-to-show-and-hide-text-in-blog-post.html
Let me know if you have questions. TTYL, Andrea
Those asparagus rollups look really interesting, I'm going to have to give them a try =D
Post a Comment