Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm Impressed

-I'm impressed that my hubby let me sleep in till 8am after a somewhat tulmultuous night with the wee ones.

-I'm impressed that Noah can turn something like barely tapping his elbow with the drawer into an all out bawling screaming tantrum in which he got sent to his room over twice.

-I'm impressed that I haven't showered since Tuesday night (gasp).

-I'm impressed that I got four items totalling over $22 for absolutely free today. Interested? 32oz Coffeemate creamer, Gilette Titanium razor/trimmer, 6-pack Yoplait kids yogurt, and a Scotch Brite toilet scrubbing starter kit. Yep, I had free coupons for all of them. Nice. On top of that, I got 5 SmartOnes frozen entrees for $3. Yep, ask me how I did that one!

-I'm impressed that Noah has been sick for 5 days now (count 'em) with a high fever. It's been exhausting. Not as exhausting as Wesley last week (yep, he was sick for 5 days too), but definitely draining...especially since Brian was out of town for 4 of them.

-I'm impressed that my sister, Kim is one of the best aunts ever. She is going to watch both of my boys for 2 days while Brian and I house hunt in Bloomington. Yipee skippy. She has watched my boys MANY MANY times so that is what makes this impressive.

-I'm impressed that I have a son who actually tells me that he's rolling his eyes at me (instead of trying to do it in secret). Ask me about that story!

-I'm impressed that our house has sold, and God has removed all worry and stress that deals with keeping ones home up and wondering when on earth someone is finally going to want it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I did NOT know Noah had been sick...yuck!!!!! I was wondering where you have been this week:). Hope to catch up soon
amber