Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 4th!

Okay, these pictures aren't the greatest but we DID have a great time. Brian and I are blown away by the friendliness of our neighbors. We celebrated the 4th at a house down the street and neigbors from all over came to the event. It was wonderful getting to meet probably 8 or so other families from around the neigborhood. And boy are there tons of kiddos!! Here are a few pictures.

Noah's new friend. She's a doll and has been awesome at playing with the boys. She's a little mommy.
Wesley had a blast roaming all over. He is walking SO WELL and perfected his skills all over their house and lawn. Look at those chompers coming in!
Playing Corn Hole. A popular game up here that we had never heard of. Similar to Washers if you know what that is.
Noah getting serious for some baseball.
Our blurry family picture. But it's the only one we got, so I have to keep it.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing... already taking part in a community party! That looks like fun! Your street looks like something out of a movie!

Thank you, dear friend, for your email. I love you guys so much... and am praying for you and your GORGEOUS little boys!!!
Have we arranged the marriages yet? I know Maggie would be an older woman for Wesley, but that would be okay, right? (ha ha ha)

Love you all!