Have you ever heard of Kimball pianos before?? Click here if not.
Well, the owner of the company lives a few streets over (literally) and apparently lets off a HUGE fireworks display every year the day after July 4. We are talking, Disneyland quality and length. Our house has been BOOMING for the last 30 minutes. I had to run to CVS just to get Noah earplugs because it sounded like there was a cannon in our living room. I'm not exaggerating. We had the most awesome view from Noah's bedroom. I only could grab a couple shots so here they are. Wow, that was amazing. Very very loud, but beautiful. Can't wait for next year. But we'll have to count on staying up with Noah every July 5th till after 11pm. As for sweet Wesley, he's sound asleep. :)

Saturday, July 05, 2008
Thank you Mr. Kimball!
Posted by April Spicer at 7/05/2008 10:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment