Thursday, October 02, 2008

Kmart Savings Trip!

So if you have a Kmart near you, you might know they are having a double coupon sale right now through October 5th. They are doubling every manufacturer coupon up to even $2 coupons! So that would be $4 off whatever item (like my math?). That is fabulous! They aren't taking internet coupons but I had several to use up of regular clipping coupons. So here are the deals I scored below. I'll tell you how much I paid and how much they cost regularly. Many of these items were even on sale which surprised me because you always get a little suspicious when stores run these coupons sales. I wonder "Did they jack up the prices just because people will be using coupons?" But not in this case! I saved $31 in coupons. Whoa. Did anyone else shop this sale and get some extraordinary deals??

Gillette Body Wash $1.50 (sale $3.50)
Dove Body Wash $ .49 (regular $4.49)
Oil of Olay facial moisturizer $3.93 (sale $5.93 )
Adidas men's deodorant $1.00 (sale $3.00)
Colgate whitening toothpaste, large tube free (sale $2.00)
Gillette Shampoo free (sale $4.00)
Dove shampoo free (regular $3.99)
Fruit of the Loom men's 4-pack boxer briefs $8.00 (sale $9.00 but $13.99 on Amazon.com!)
Fruit of the Loom men's 4-pack boxer briefs $8.00 (sale $9.00 but $13.99 on Amazon.com!)
Fruit of the Loom boy's 3-pack cartoon underwear $4.79 (regular $5.79)
Fruit of the Loom boy's 3-pack cartoon underwear $4.79 (regular $5.79)
Tide 50oz liquid detergent 32 load $3.00 (sale $5.00)
Scott 12 pack paper towels $3.00 (sale $5.00)
Scott Ultra Soft 12 double roll pack of toilet paper $3.00 (sale $5.00)
2 pieces of candy for my patient little boys who put up with this shopping trip! :) $1.68

1 comments:

Sam said...

...having April Spicer write down 3 pages worth of K-mart coupon deals...priceless