5. Selling my first item on Ebay. Nice.
4. Snuggling in my bed with the boys reading them books. My favorite activity.
3. Hearing Noah say "God is even bigger than all these trees, Mama!" after looking around at the giant gorgeous trees on a walk in our neighborhood.
2. Knowing that my mom is coming to visit tomorrow.
1. Overhearing an American woman sharing Jesus with a Korean couple next to me at Sonic--Friendspeak style.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Top 5 Things that made me happy today
Posted by April Spicer at 10/12/2008 08:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so glad your mom is coming...have a great time!!!
I loved that post. I didn't know your mom was coming. How long will she be there? Where is your dad?
Anonymous is Aunt Terrie. I hit the wrong spot.
Now those are some great things to be thankful for! Miss you bunches. BEEEEEEEG HUGGGGGGS!
Love you, Debra
I am sure you are LOVING having your mom with you! Enjoy, enjoy!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your time together:)
Post a Comment