
Good afternoon! The kiddos are down for naps and I've gotta take a shower (post-workout-smell) but I thought I'd get our menu plan down for the week. Remember to check out orgjunkie.com for a slew of other recipes and fun menus happening around the country. I'm going to try to start making healthier meals till Thanksgiving even though I consider myself to be pretty health conscious. I buy all lean meats, 2% cheeses, turkey bacon, lots of veggies and fruits, and try to only serve bread with our meal once a week or so. However, I have made an oath with a close friend to lose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving. Oh me oh my. Hence, the post workout smell and attempt to cook healthier. Wish me luck!
1. Leftover lasagna, bread and salad from this weekend
2. Teriyaki chicken, stirfry veggies and brown rice
3. Mexican potato casserole
4. Grilled pork loin, veggies, mac&cheese (for the kiddos of course)
5. Make our own pizza
6. Leftovers
7. Eat out
Monday, October 27, 2008
Menu Plan Monday
Posted by April Spicer at 10/27/2008 01:39:00 PM
Labels: food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am totally making that Mexican Potato Casserole! That sounds so tasty!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment