
Hi folks! I hope your weekend was a very fallish one. Mine was. My mom was in town for almost a week and we enjoyed many beautiful days with bright delightful colors all around us. My hubby is now home and it's so good to be back together again. There has been a little illness here and there, but everyone seems to be on the mend. One night this weekend I had my first "girls night" here in Indy and it was a lot of fun complete with over 2 hours of hang time in a giant spa. There are signs of "settling in" all around. :) So I'll post more shortly with how we are all doing and some incredible pictures I got at Brown County State Park. But for now, the menu plan. I am using a lot of stuff I've had in my freezer for weeks so there won't be anything too over the top this week. Happy cooking!
1. Saucy Chicken Skillet
2. Bean and cheese burritos with rice
3. Teriaki chicken, stirfry veggies and rice
4. Smoked sausage, potato and green bean bake
5. Pork loin, salad, rolls
6. Leftovers
7. Eat out
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Menu Plan Monday
Posted by April Spicer at 10/19/2008 10:24:00 PM
Labels: food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment