1. Getting a good 30 minutes of quiet time EARLY this morning while Wesley watched an Elmo video (yes, he is really struggling with this time change).
2. Getting a 30 minute nap this afternoon while the boys slumbered peacefully.
3. Hearing Noah say "Mmmmmmmmmmm, Mommy this is SO good!!" as soon as he started eating his dinner. He said thank you several times after that too. Seriously, doesn't that just do wonders? Oh, it was a recipe out of Cooking Light that I ripped out a couple years ago. We had scrambled eggs w/ham and cheese along side of it.
4. Feeling Wesley's little body close to me as he wants to snuggle and have me hold him. He feels so petite sometimes and just the perfect squeezing size. Then he rests his head on my shoulder and that is the cherry on top.
5. I have my wedding ring set back on my finger. It looks BRAND NEW after 1.5 years of not wearing my engagement ring. I finally got it fixed and they made it look utterly breathtaking. I am so excited to be wearing it again and feel like showing it off to everyone!
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Five things that made me happy today
Posted by April Spicer at 11/06/2008 07:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment