I love walking up the stairs and picking up little Matchbox cars here and there. Really.
I love laying on the floor and letting Wes and Noah climb all over me and walk on my back. Really.
I love playing endless rounds of football with plastic Disney characters. Really.
I love raking up leaves and watching Noah dive in and role around. Really.
I love going to the bathroom (no lie) and having Wesley and Noah on each side of me trying to pop the bubbles I'm blowing with my gum. Really!
I love answering questions about my female anatomy. Actually, I lied. :)
I love having conversations about "bad guys" 50 times a day. Really.
I love feeding these hungry mouths a million snacks and 3 meals a day. Okay, sometimes I don't love doing that. And I'm sure it will only get worse as they grow!
I love hearing Noah crack up at his own flatulence as well as Wesley's. Really.
I love seeing Wesley look at his brother with admiration and love. Really.
I love watching the two dance their hearts out to VeggieTales. Really.
I love how content Wesley is to read a book any time of the day. Really.
But I'm tired. Really, really tired today.
I love laying on the floor and letting Wes and Noah climb all over me and walk on my back. Really.
I love playing endless rounds of football with plastic Disney characters. Really.
I love raking up leaves and watching Noah dive in and role around. Really.
I love going to the bathroom (no lie) and having Wesley and Noah on each side of me trying to pop the bubbles I'm blowing with my gum. Really!
I love answering questions about my female anatomy. Actually, I lied. :)
I love having conversations about "bad guys" 50 times a day. Really.
I love feeding these hungry mouths a million snacks and 3 meals a day. Okay, sometimes I don't love doing that. And I'm sure it will only get worse as they grow!
I love hearing Noah crack up at his own flatulence as well as Wesley's. Really.
I love seeing Wesley look at his brother with admiration and love. Really.
I love watching the two dance their hearts out to VeggieTales. Really.
I love how content Wesley is to read a book any time of the day. Really.
But I'm tired. Really, really tired today.
3 comments:
Sweet April! You guys need to join a play group so you can have some adult time and kids can have kids time and you won't burn out. That's important. We always had playgroup in the summer and made it a point just to get together and let the kids play so we could just hang. Love you sister! There is coming a time when they won't want to play with you. Enjoy this blessing now. :)
Boys are an adventure all their own. Really.
They are wondrous...amazing...inventive...breathtaking...hysterical...heartwarming...glorious in OH! so many ways...exhausting...really.
But, like you, even on the hard days, I wouldn't trade the adventure.
Really.
I hear ya... love can be tiring!
I could relate to all of the things you listed that you love, and I am usually pretty tired from all that loving!
You are an amazing mom, April! I am so glad I get a glimpse into your life through this blog!
Post a Comment